Malachite - a stone that absorbs negative energies and pollutants, picking them up from the atmosphere and from the body. It guards against radiation and clears electromagnetic pollution. It opens the heart to unconditional love. Malachite, with its beautiful, rich green colour, leaves no doubt of its importance as a jewel.
The name Malachite may come from the Greek word malakee, or malache, signifying the resemblance of Mallow leaves, or from the Greek word malakos, meaning soft.
Click on the images below to view.
- Malachite balances mood swings and heals cramps. It facilitates labour, alleviates menstrual disorders such as PMT and period pains, as well as menopause. Boosts the immune and nervous systems.
- It lowers blood pressure, treats asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, fractures, swollen joints, growths, travel sickness, vertigo, tumors, the optic nerve, pancreas, spleen and the parathyroid.
- Malachite stimulates the liver to release toxins.
- Encourages risk-taking and change.
- Breaks unwanted ties and outworn patterns, and teaches how to take responsibility for one’s actions, thoughts and feelings.
- Releases inhibitions and develops empathy with others.
- Releases negative experiences and old traumas. Stimulates dreams.
- Alleviates shyness, and supports friendship
Zodiac : Libra, Scorpio, Capricorn