Ring Size Guide
All our ring sizes are in US size. In case you know your Indian ring size you can purchase directly as we do have the Indian sizes mentioned next to the US sizes.
1. Measure your finger
One of the easiest ways to assess your ring size is to measure your finger with a strip of paper or string:
- Start by cutting out a strip of paper that is approximately 3/4-inch wide and 4 inches long.
- Wrap the paper around the base of the intended finger, and then mark where the paper overlaps. The length of the paper you measured in millimeters is the circumference of your finger.
- After finding this measurement, use our conversion chart to find the corresponding ring size.
2. Measure a Ring You Already Have
If you have a ring that already fits your finger well, you can use a ruler to measure the inside diameter of this ring:
- Take your ruler and measure straight across the inside of the ring from edge to edge.
- Take the diameter measurement in millimeters, and then use our measurement-conversion chart to find your ring size.
Here is our measurement - conversion table - To know your Indian ring size please click here