GREEN AVENTURINE FACE MASSAGE ROLLER
Aventurine is known as the 'stone of opportunity', representing wisdom, peace, and balance.
Physically, Green Aventurine is an all-around healing stone that is calming so may be useful when dealing with acne, psoriasis, and eczema. It has an anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effect.
This facial roller is clearly well made and truly beautiful to look at, as Aventurine is a form of quartz, characterised by its translucency and the presence of platy mineral inclusions. In only three minutes, with daily use, you can improve and rejuvenate your skin.
The large roller is for surface areas, such as the neck, cheeks, forehead and chin. The small roller is for those more condensed areas, such as around the eyes.
Also available in Lapis Lazuli & Jasper
- Help brighten and calm complexion - Aventurine with its calming effect is great for irritated or congested skin
- Helps rid your skin of toxins via lymphatic drainage
- Regular facial rolling helps blood circulation which provides more oxygen to tissues and improves skin tone
- Tightens Pores
- Eases puffiness
- Helps stimulate collagen when passed over acupressure point
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Reduces dark under-eye circles
- Softens and tones the skin
Your gorgeous, high-quality Aventurine Roller comes in a box.
Note: To clean your Aventurine Face Roller, simply wipe with a warm, damp cloth but be sure to dry it thoroughly. Gemstone face rollers are delicate, being made out of natural stone, so we always remind you to treat your facial roller carefully.
Known as the “Beauty Roller”, Each exhibiting its special benefits to the user, these rollers were first used by Imperial Chinese Aristocracy in the 7th century. Believe it or not, but the use of rollers to aid muscle relief was also recorded long back in the times of the Egyptians and Mayans.
- Length 6.1 inch
- Width 2 inch
- Gemstone - Green Aventurine
- Stone - Natural
*The handle is made of metal. Due to the natural nature of these gemstones, facial rollers may differ slightly in colour.