The Tree of life has a variety of meanings which includes knowledge, wisdom, and an insight within one’s self. It is a symbol to obtain focus in a quest to find awareness and knowledge.
Reasons to Wear the Tree of Life
- The Tree of Life is associated with knowledge and wisdom. If you’re seeking a symbol to remind you and keep you focused on your quest for awareness, knowledge and wisdom, the Tree Of Life will do just that.
- The Tree of Life can help you find strength and stability. A simple Tree of Life necklace can keep you inspired and encouraged. It symbolizes immortality in many cultures and when you’re faced with sickness, disease, or even, death the Tree of Life can inspire fresh hope and fuel your strength to keep moving on with complete faith.
- Strengthen Your Connection with God. When times are tough or when you’re simply seeking to strengthen you connection with God, the Tree of Life can help you experience that as well, with it’s symbolism representing the love of God.
- Nurture Family Ties. The Tree of Life with its seeds, branches and roots signifies the family tree. Whether you wish to start a family or strengthen the one you have, the Tree of Life carries great significance for you.
- To Infuse Abundance and Prosperity into Your Life. Finally, if you seek greater abundance, wealth and prosperity, the Tree of Life with its fruit-bearing branches, it’s deep roots and its fertile seeds is an excellent piece of jewelry to wear.
In Buddhism, the Bodhi tree or the tree of life is where Buddha attained enlightenment.
In Nordic cultures too, the Tree of Life represents a magical fount on knowledge.
In Judeo-Christian mythology, it is the Tree of Life that is the source of water for the earth.
In the Koran, it is the Tree whose roots bring forth riches of milk, honey and wine.
In many faiths and religions, the Tree of Life is considered a symbol of fertility as well as all connections of the strong family bond.
Regardless of what you desire or wish for, chances are that the Tree of Life will give you deep meaningfulness each time you wear it.